Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansas Cosplayer here.

2 posters

Go down

Kansas Cosplayer here. Empty Kansas Cosplayer here.

Post by Happy_Sephy Fri May 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Hey guys. I am a Kansas cosplayer that has been to a couple of conventions in just the past 9 months... and I'm MUCH older than your average con newbie. Like 37 years old! Matareno got me into this group of yours, and I thought I should finally introduce myself.

Long story short, I've been a fan of anime since about 1980 or so when I first saw it on Showtime. I think it was a movie or something. After that, Robotech became one of my favorite shows in 1984. Been a fan of anime ever since.

As for cosplaying, I only started about a year or so ago, and I have several outfits either done or in progress. Here are the cosplays I have done so far...

Sephiroth - FFVII (by the way, that's the one I wear the most often, hence my screen name)
Kabuto - Naruto
L (as portrayed by Light Yagami) - DeathNote
Quatre Winner - Gundam Wing
Roranoa Zoro - One Piece (but I need some new swords)
Choji - Naruto

Might do some more in the coming months and years. Heck, as long as I can still move, I plan on doing cosplay for quite a while. I will be going to AFW in Wichita in August, Naka-kon in KC come February, and MAYBE Anime Nebraskon in November. Someday I also want to come up to Denver for one of the great cons I keep hearing about... NDK, Starfest, Dencon... Oh, and I hope to also be a part of this forum on a somewhat regular basis.
Happy_Sephy
Happy_Sephy

http://www.myspace.com/scyphaprime

Back to top Go down

Kansas Cosplayer here. Empty Re: Kansas Cosplayer here.

Post by Rip van Winkle Sat May 10, 2008 10:49 am

Hello, welcome to the forum, glad you could join us.
Rip van Winkle
Rip van Winkle
Admin

https://freecosplayersrocky.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum