Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope I'm in the right place

3 posters

Go down

Hope I'm in the right place Empty Hope I'm in the right place

Post by FuzzyD20 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:19 am

I'm a Cosplayer in Wyoming relatively close to the Colorado border. This seems to have a generally Colorado focus but I figured if it considers all the Rockies then I shouldn't be too far off the mark. Its hard to find anyone with similar interests around here due the low population levels. Hopefully this will give me a little more semi-local connection. If anyone knows of other people in Wyoming or the North edge of Colorado near the Laramie-Cheyenne area I'd love to get in touch with them as well.

From what I've seen this looks like a nice place and I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully I will get the chance to meet with a few at Denver conventions in the future.

FuzzyD20

Back to top Go down

Hope I'm in the right place Empty Re: Hope I'm in the right place

Post by Matareno Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:35 pm

FuzzyD20 wrote:I'm a Cosplayer in Wyoming relatively close to the Colorado border. This seems to have a generally Colorado focus but I figured if it considers all the Rockies then I shouldn't be too far off the mark. Its hard to find anyone with similar interests around here due the low population levels. Hopefully this will give me a little more semi-local connection. If anyone knows of other people in Wyoming or the North edge of Colorado near the Laramie-Cheyenne area I'd love to get in touch with them as well.

From what I've seen this looks like a nice place and I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully I will get the chance to meet with a few at Denver conventions in the future.

Yes Wyoming is a Rocky Mountian state, this group may be baced in Colorado but we accept all members from everywhere, we have some out of state members in are group alredy. Welcome.
Matareno
Matareno
Sword Swallower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:26 pm

歓迎する。 Are you going to NDK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip van Winkle Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Hello, yeah, you're in the right place, in truth, Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains can be any state really, we're just orginated from Colorado, but we're all inclusive to any Cosplayers who want to join! I'm happy to welcome you.
Rip van Winkle
Rip van Winkle
Admin

https://freecosplayersrocky.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum